My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan cat "Goma"

Goma Made It To Wiki Page! Well... Sort Of.

Posted: 25 Jan 2010 03:06 PM PST

I know, I am still dreaming to have a Goma's own Wiki page but Today, I found out that someone wrote about Goma on Himalayan cat wikipedia page!! If you scroll down to Himalayan cats in media section, you will see this sentence.
A Japanese born woman named Sachie Tani who lives in Vermont features her Himalayan Goma on its own site. This was featured in Animal Planet's Cats 101

I felt so honored to be added to represent Himalayan breed of cats!! Whoever added Goma to wiki page, thank you!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last time I wrote about Burton snowboard I designed call "Chicklet", a lot of people wanted to see the Goma part of the board, so here it is!! I repeated Goma everywhere!! You can buy this board as well as jacket with Goma patterns at Burton store! Just search for Chicklet.


0 comments:

Post a Comment