Meow Diaries

Meow Diaries


I Like it Straight

Posted: 27 Jan 2010 01:09 PM PST


Grooming my cats has become easy as A B C now that I have two pet grooming gloves. I love that the glove covers my hand so the kids won't bite me while I'm grooming their fur. I finished grooming the kids within twenty minutes, which is great considering I have three fluffy cats with very long hair to brush.


Now, if only I can find a
hair straightener that works the same way for my sometimes unruly hair. Just like my cats, my hair is kind of "fluffy" too and it's extremely thick. So besides worrying about keeping it straight all the time, I also have to put up with the extra long time it takes to wash, dry and blow or iron my crowning glory super straight.
Smiley

Frankly, I am in dire need of a new hair straightener and I'm thinking something slicker and more professional. My current one is so ancient, it takes at least 10 minutes before fully heating prior to use. So I am currently shopping around for a new hair straightener; one that doesn't take ages to heat and doesn't require a strong grip to press down on my hair in order to get it looking silky soft and more importantly... straight! Smiley

I hear Remington is highly-recommended but do share your thoughts if you have another brand in mind. Until then, thanks for reading and happy Thursday!
Smiley

-FC Scoreboard points for my first THREE commenters-


LADY JAVA
BILL
ROXY

I'm Like a Bird! **

Posted: 27 Jan 2010 09:52 AM PST


Calling all pet owners to take this quiz! Have you ever wondered just what type of pet you'd be if you were a pet instead of the owner? Well, I took this fun Blogthings quiz and apparently I am a Bird! Birds don't really fascinate me as pets but they are nice to look at. And they do have their good points too, see below!
ihikhik

You Would Be a Pet Bird


You're intelligent and witty, yet surprisingly low maintenance. - A little low maintenance but I indulge on things that I love! gelakguling

You charm people easily, and they usually love you a lot more than you love them.
peluk

You resent anyone who tries to own or control you. You refuse to be fenced in. I need to feel my thoughts and have them heard.


Why you would make a great pet: You're very smart and entertaining


Why you would make a bad pet: You're not interested in being anyone's pet!
takbole

What you would love about being a bird: Flying obviously - It has always been my dream to soar high in the sky... Smiley


What you would hate about being a bird: Being caged
Smiley




0 comments:

Post a Comment