Meow Diaries

Meow Diaries


MM - I Could Not Ask For More by Edwin McCain **

Posted: 17 Jan 2010 08:32 AM PST


Well, after three topsy-turvy weeks with my hubby B being admitted to the hospital followed by his post-op recovery at home, he is finally going back to work today! It was really nice and cosy to spend my days and nights with B at home instead of just being with him when he gets back from work.
Smiley

For twenty-one days, B joined me in my crazy night owl life and now that it's time to say goodbye to our time together before he resumes his usual routine, I would like to end our 3-week stint on a romantic note with Edwin McCain and his
beautiful love song for Music Monday. This one goes out to my darling and I wish you all things good, today and always. Smiley


Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.





PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!



0 comments:

Post a Comment