Puppy on a Roomba

Puppy on a Roomba


I Gots Awarded!

Posted: 21 Jan 2010 04:00 AM PST

I gots a nice award from Margs Pets.  I did some scribbling once when I stole Mommy's pen. But I didn't think I would get an award for that!

This award has been going around since 2008. you can learn more here

Here are the rules of this award:
1. Each Superior Scribbler (S.S.) must pass the Award onto 5 most deserving blogger friends.
2. Each S.S. must link the author and name of the blog from whom he/she received the award.
3. Each S.S. must display the award on his/her blog and link to the post, which explains the award.
4. Each S.S. who wins is asked to visit that post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List
(although right now it appears to not be taking more names) so they can keep up-to-date on everyone how receives the honor.
5. Each S.S. must post these rules on his/her blog.

I am passing this award on to:

Cat Lady Diary

Corgi Butts

Corgi Country

I Do Things Blog

Zoolatry


0 comments:

Post a Comment