Meow Diaries

Meow Diaries


Coffee Chat

Posted: 18 Jan 2010 07:20 PM PST


I woke up from my cat nap to a heavy downpour outside. The rain was coming down strong and hard and it was bleak and dark. Groggy and grumpy from lack of sleep, I made my way to the
kitchen with Chubbs hot on my trail. I avoided tripping on my fluffy friend; focused on the first thing on my mind - coffee!
Smiley


Pots and pans were forming a small mountain inside my sink and I was dreading having to wash the bulk from yesterday's cooking. Lack of a dishwasher at home means all the washing has to be done manually by me and sometimes, I am simply not in the mood to clean. I needed my coffee and I needed it ASAP! Smiley

We don't have a
coffee maker that works so there's no ready coffee with my name waiting for me in the kitchen. I'd have to make a fresh cup myself if I wanted my morning pick-me-up. Perhaps it's high time we shop for a new coffee maker, one that is efficient, easy to operate and will keep my coffee flow going from morning till night! Addicted to coffee is my not so secret vice and without it, I won't be able to function well.

Warm and fuzzy from holding a steaming mug of coffee, I made my way back to the living-room to watch a little TV. Outside, the chaotic rain was relentless but I am no longer grumpy. For with a sip of my coffee, the world no longer seemed dreary and bleak. And I am finally ready to start my day so good morning world! Smiley

-FC Scoreboard points for my first THREE commenters-


LADY JAVA
ADRIAN
TH

December Top 10 Meows *

Posted: 18 Jan 2010 11:03 AM PST


It's already mid Jan, time sure flies when you're busy! But hectic or not, let me take this post to thank my wonderful meows who meowed their way to my
Top 10 Meows list in December. It has been a pleasure entertaining you with my cats and their antics as well as a little glimpse into my life as a loving Master to three fluffy cats. Smiley

I hope you enjoyed my posts and meows here over the last month and here's to more meow-licious pics and posts this brand
New Year!
Smiley

My Top Meow will receive 1 FOC Ad + 1000 EC credits

CONGRATULATIONS & THANK YOU








0 comments:

Post a Comment