Daisy the Curly Cat

Daisy the Curly Cat


My Middle Name

Posted: 21 Jan 2010 01:00 AM PST

Oh, HAI! Today I want to tell you ALL about my MIDDLE name. Some of you might ALREADY know this, but my middle name is QUINN. My WHOLE name is Harley Quinn. Do you know why?
This thing HERE is a HARLEQUIN mask.
I think you will AGREE that I have an almost PERFECT harlequin mask. On my FACE!
And Harlequin is a popular comical character from a LONG time ago. Before I was BORNED, even! The classic harlequin character was usually shown as nimble and acrobatic, but a slow thinker. Well, GUESS WHAT? I am very ACROBATIC! One way I am NOT like a harlequin is I am a FAST thinker. Most of the time.
Even though I do not wear the classic DIAMOND patterned outfit, I think you will AGREE that my coat is still very FESTIVE and perfect for a HARLEQUIN CAT!!!
What is YOUR middle name?

0 comments:

Post a Comment