Daisy the Curly Cat

Daisy the Curly Cat


The Best Present, Ever!

Posted: 11 Feb 2010 01:00 AM PST

I am so excited to show you what I got for my birthday from Skeezix!!! It came with this pretty paper and a card that said do not open until Feb. 10 under penalty of law! Since I am a law-abiding kitteh, I followed the rules and waited. But it was very hard!
You are not going to believe it, but I got this BEAUTIFUL picture of my Mommeh holding me in her arms! And it is PINK! And it has DAISIES! And I am wearing my FAVORITE outfit! And it shows my CURLY WHISKERS!!! It is truly the very best present I have ever gotten. The artist is Susan Faye at 365CatLadies! Gosh, she sure is talented!
In case you have never seen my Pink Lady suit, here it is. See? I am wearing this exact same outfit in the picture!!!
THANK YOU so much, Skeezix! I did many, many happy dances. My Mommeh is going to get it framed and we will hang it in a place where I can look at it all the time!
I also got a special birthday card with this image on it, and a note from Skeezix! He wrote, in part, that he hopes Harley doesn't steal my birthday presents. In case you think Skeezix was just joking about Harley stealing my birthday presents, I would like to show you what happened while I was admiring my present...
Need I say more?
I also wanted to thank everybuddy for the birthday wishes yesterday! I am the luckiest curly cat in the world! Um, except for the part about Harley.

0 comments:

Post a Comment