Daisy the Curly Cat

Daisy the Curly Cat


My Valentine's Day Suit!

Posted: 12 Feb 2010 01:00 AM PST

Since it is almost Valentine's Day, I am going to model a special Love Bug suit! I have never worn fuschia and black together before. It looks good!
Pssst! Do you think I look a little bit sexeh in this suit? I picked it out with my special friend Skeezix in mind! I am Not Allowed to wear lingerie, but this might be the next best thing!
My Love Bug suit came with some big fancy wings, but I could not wear them because the elastic did not fit around my arms. I am a little bit sad that I cannot wear the sparkly wings. But I can wear the 'tennas that came with it!
A professional model knows that even if you have a wardrobe malfunction, you still must model real good. And who knows, maybe 'tennas around the neck will be a new craze!
I hope everybuddy has a wonderful Valentine's Day this weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment