Meow Diaries

Meow Diaries


Kitty In Mailbox!

Posted: 23 Feb 2010 06:49 AM PST


I dream of a fluffy white kitty as my number 4! If a kitty cat suddenly appears inside my mailbox looking this cute, B and I wouldn't have the heart to turn her away!
ihikhik


The reason we're holding back on Kitty number 4 is the lack of space we have to accommodate another cat at home. But if one comes knocking on my door, wrapped in a bow and all, it would be hard for us to say no! Forget about the mail inside my mailbox, this kitty cat would be the most precious package ever to be placed inside my mailbox! gelakguling

Speaking of mailboxes, I really need to change locks on ours in the mail room. Our condo uses the standard horizontal mailboxes, which is quite small if you ask me. Larger mails and packages often get stuffed inside in the small space, leaving a part of it exposed and visible for any dishonest person to pick up as their own.
takbole

I wish we had the vertical
Commercial Mailboxes instead, which is bigger in size. Something like the one I spotted at Mailboxixchange would be great for us residents. Aside from over 2500 mailbox and curbside decor products offered at Mailboxixchange, there is also a really cool affiliate program where you will be paid $20 just for signing up. Basically all you have to do is send visitors to Mailboxixchange and if a customer makes a purchase, you will earn a comfy commission on the order
so you might want to check it out!

Anyway, we've had several incidents of mail being stolen and tampered with and the last time I picked up the mail, I noticed the latch on my mailbox was loose. I'm not saying somebody tampered with it but it's high time we beef up security for our mail as well. As it is, I'm waiting for several important mails from my banks and I can't afford to have a faulty mailbox...especially since I'm hoping for a fluffy white kitty to appear in mine as well!
Smiley

-FC Scoreboard points for my first THREE commenters-


LADY JAVA
ELAI
SHEMAH

0 comments:

Post a Comment