Meow Diaries

Meow Diaries


Very Cool Runescape Cursors!

Posted: 28 Feb 2010 02:50 AM PST



My toothache is still bugging me! But thank goodness for this really cool ice pack from Grey's Anatomy! I've been using the ice pack to numb my pain and I have to say it works really great. Either that or I'm just so into Grey's Anatomy that my mind actually makes me believe my toothache somewhat subsides after each use!Smiley

So today I'm feeling a little better from my ice-pack session but if the toothache persists, I know the inevitable will follow and you will see me whining about having to go to the dentist next! It's not that I'm a baby when it comes to dentists, but the idea of having to go through any form of pain is just depressing, know what I mean?
adus

Anyway if you missed out my cool cursor post at my main blog, here's a reminder to let you know of a great program called Cursor Mania. This cool program allows you to install a small easy-to-download
Runescape Cursors app in your Toolbar, which lets you switch from one cursor to the next with just one click. I find it very entertaining and I use it to suit my daily mood, which of course changes from one to the next too!
ihikhik



There are so many categories to choose from but today I'm in the mood for some cat love, so here we go. So many adorable meows to choose from and they're all MINE! Smiley

Have fun with the cursors too if you like. They're FREE and this particular app doesn't seem to slow down
my system, so I think it's really cool!
tepuktangan

-FC Scoreboard points for my first THREE commenters-

0 comments:

Post a Comment