Meow Diaries

Meow Diaries


Fluffy Friday # 11 - Paws-Perous CNY! **

Posted: 12 Feb 2010 12:47 AM PST


I am truly sorry for my tardiness this Fluffy Friday! Busy with work all week, I could not help but fall asleep early yesterday! Smiley

It will be Chinese New Year this Sunday and just like we do every year, B & I will be heading to MIL's hometown to celebrate CNY with our Chinese family and friends there. So in the spirit of CNY, my Fluffy Friday will feature this very chubby, very fluffy white meow on display in one of the shopping malls I visited over the week.

Have a PAWS-Perous New Year and safe drive or flight to your home. Let's be merry and may this CNY bring you and me more prosperity and joy! Happy Fluffy Friday! Smiley





Share your fluffy friends with us every Friday! Whether it's a favourite stuffed toy or an adorable pet - basically anything fluffy, we'd love to see your pictures & stories! Leave ONLY the POST URL here and grab the Fluffy Friday badge at Meow Diaries. Any unrelated links will be deleted.


Blogspot Blogs




Wordpress Blogs




0 comments:

Post a Comment