Meow Diaries

Meow Diaries


Cute Brothers! *

Posted: 21 Feb 2010 01:25 AM PST


This pair of fluffy brothers reminds me of Phoebe when she just arrived except that these boys are grey! Smiley

Enjoy the video and the rest of your Sunday too. I have a copy to finish for my client, which was sent to me before the CNY holiday. I was too caught up with all the merriment and am only now settling down to start my job! Smiley





Are You a Leopard Like Me? ***

Posted: 20 Feb 2010 08:16 AM PST


Time for another Blogthings quiz to keep you entertained here at Meow Diaries. I am having an emotional weekend so to keep myself distracted, I took this quiz and apparently I'm a Leopard Print, which is funny cause I don't like or own anything leopard print!


You Are a Leopard Print


You are vain, but you also have a lot to be vain for. You are definitely a stunning creature.
senyumkenyit

You have a keen sense of observation, and you like to watch and learn before you act. - Always better to know what you're getting into before it's too late.

You are highly sensitive, and it's easy for you to be affected by the world around you. - The slightest things can move me to tears sometimes.

Deep down, you need to be taken care of, even though you may not admit it. You need love as much as anyone else does. - Show me some love!




0 comments:

Post a Comment