My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan cat "Goma"

Goma's Belleh Is Special!

Posted: 27 Feb 2010 09:44 AM PST

SACHIE: OMG come on! You can't charge us to see your belleh!!
GOMA: mai belleh is special bellehz!!
SACHIE: Come on just let us peek!!
GOMA: NOZ!!
SACHIE: Goma what are you gonna do with all your green papers?? I pay for everything for you anyway!!
GOMA: Me buy fancy feast and stinky good-ness and me buy everythingz!!
SACHIE: OMG!!!!!!! you are unbelivable!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Travel Update:
I am totally stuck in Grand Rapids Airport, MI!!!! I was suppose to fly out last night then my flight to Detroit was canceled in last minute... so I ended up staying over night. They re booked me but not to Burlington VT. I need to fly in to Manchester and drive 2 hours to Burlington!!!!!! If everything goes according to the plan, I will be home tonight....I really miss Goma!!!!! I dream about him last night....I can't wait to hold that big fluff again!! Wish me luck guys~~!


0 comments:

Post a Comment