BTB: Harv and Riley's Christmas dreams come true

BTB: Harv and Riley's Christmas dreams come true

Link to Behind the Bit

Harv and Riley's Christmas dreams come true

Posted: 24 Dec 2010 12:31 PM PST



I meant to take pictures but my Droid X is a little fussy about lighting, and I wasn't able to bring you coverage of Harv and Riley's Christmas. Of course Riley got  his Horseware striped cooler (charcoal), and Harvey got an assortment of hot mash packages and 10 bales of second cutting hay. In the end, though, what they really seemed to like was this:

Red carrots.  Lots of'em. Last night, for a good 5 minutes,  I was a carrot feedin' machine, and their eyes were as bright and eager as any kid on Christmas day.

Why red? I'm not sure the horses cared, and they're more expensive, but you have to admit they're festive, and it's a special day for them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment