My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan Cat Goma Blog

Goma Is A Moderncat!!

Posted: 27 Dec 2010 07:21 PM PST

Oh mai gosh! Goma has been so spoiled with a holiday gift from Moderncat Studio! I just love everything she has done on her etsy store and modern cat website. Kate is super designer that knows what kitty wants!! Look at Goma he was going nuts with his Modkicker, he just licks and licks and kicks and kick! lol. Goma also loves Circle scratch, I thought it is little small for his at first, then I saw him  sitting and sleeping on it, actually the perfect size. I think he loves sleeping on it than scratching it though... Thanks Kate from Moderncat for all this wonderful  and stylish toys!!!
Oh this is just FYI, the circle scratch won't come with cookies.


0 comments:

Post a Comment