My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan Cat Goma Blog

Something Just Doesn't Go Together + Goma Baby Jesus.

Posted: 29 Dec 2010 05:43 PM PST

SACHIE: Goma don't even try it.
GOMA: DISTOROOOOOOYYYY!
SACHIE: Goma stop, why are you doing this?
GOMA: I is a cat and dis is mai job.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This image is why you NEED to join Friend of Goma Facebook page right now!!  Flavia made this pawsome image for us! Baby Jesus Goma!? That is so wild. lol!! Thanks Flavia this image made my day!!

This is very sad news :-( our friend Georgie left us today...he has been so brave fighting to get better for his mom Rose. Our deepest condolences are with you and your family. We love you Georgie!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment