Meow Diaries

Meow Diaries


Cool Christmas Card! *

Posted: 20 Dec 2010 09:24 AM PST


When B told me I had an air mail from USA, my first thought was that a blogger friend from abroad had sent me a Christmas/New Year card. I quickly chucked aside the rest of the mail, which comprised mostly bills and excitedly tore open my envelope! Now who could be so thoughtful as to send me a card all the way from Texas?
Smiley



Inside was a Christmas Card; a really nice one too in black, gold and red.



I opened the card and immediately smiled when I saw the sender was none other than LinkWorth, one of my preferred paid post (PB) programs! Prior to this, I've written a post about LW so check it out if you're keen on making extra income online. My friends at LW have been a little quiet as of late but I'm hoping the New Year will bring more opportunities my way. doa



A totally unexpected air mail but one that really made my day. Don't you just love it when a small simple surprise like this puts the biggest of smiles on your face? How sweet of LW to send me a card all the way here in Malaysia! Thanks so much LinkWorth; a thoughtful gesture indeed! Now, how about sending me a new PB or two next? ihikhik



0 comments:

Post a Comment