Puppy on a Roomba

Puppy on a Roomba


Happy Merry Christmas!

Posted: 25 Dec 2010 04:00 AM PST

Santa Corgi Presents!

Posted: 24 Dec 2010 04:47 PM PST

Santa Corgi came! Santa Corgi came! I gots a tree with lots of presents. The first ones were from Secret Santa Corgi. That was from Katie and Corgi Whiskey from the blog All That Jazz! I got the bestest Secret Santa Corgi gifts. Look!

Ty  corgi balls
I gots squeaky ballies! I needed more ballies, I can't ever have enough!
dog football toy
I lurves footballs! This one can hide treats! There is also a squeaky bear!
kong
I gots a new kongy!!! I lurves the  kong! It came with special treats!
squeaky alligator
My favorite is the big squeaker alligator. I played with it before Secretary Mommy even unpackaged it.

Katie and Whiskey also sent this corgi picty! Isn't it nice! I want to hang it in my crate, but Mommy says it won't fit in there. It think that means they should buy me a bigger crate.

corgi picture

THANKS KATIE AND WHISKEY!!!!!!!

Then I got Mommy and Daddy presents. I gots new floppies and treats, but the best was my doggie brain puzzle.

treat finder puzzle
It is a treat finder.
corgi treat puzzle
I have to think and work hard to find the treats and free them.

See all my great stuffs? Mommy and Daddy kept saying something about spoiled, but I don't think they know what they are talking about. Everything was perfect.

spoiled corgi

I got Mommy and Daddy a present too. I borrowed Mommy's credit card for it. Isn't it nice?

corgi silloutte art

Happy Merry Christmas everyone!


0 comments:

Post a Comment