Daisy the Curly Cat

Daisy the Curly Cat


I'm a Holiday Reindeer!

Posted: 17 Dec 2010 03:12 AM PST

This is my new Reindeer Suit! It has antlers. I am a little bit lucky because the antlers are not too heavy so I can still hold my head up.
Sometimes, I like to look at the antlers. On account of I do not usually have anything growing out of my head.
I hope, since I am wearing my reindeer suit, that Santa Claws will be here soon!
And mostly I hope he brings me lots and lots of delicious treats! Mmmmmm!
What do you hope Santa Claws brings you?

ps: Harley would like to thank everybuddy who voted for him in Catster's World's Coolest Cat show. Even though he did not win, we appreciate your support! Congratulations to all the winners. The Best in Show photo is amazing! Click here to see all the winners.

0 comments:

Post a Comment