Meow Diaries

Meow Diaries


Fluffy Friday #52 - Holding Hands **

Posted: 23 Dec 2010 03:09 PM PST


I love it when Phoebe sleeps with me on my pillow and holds my hands. If she has a nightmare, I am there to hold her little paw and comfort her; shooing away her fears with a tight fluffy grip. She's the only one of my three kids that actually sleeps with me on my pillow and I'm thinking that's because she is the smallest so she feels she's still a baby cat!
Smiley


It feels great to pat Phoebe's head and squeeze her face. See how fluffy?


Happy Fluffy Friday and Merry Christmas to all our friends celebrating this special holiday! Smiley



Share your fluffy friends with us every Friday! Whether it's a favourite stuffed toy or an adorable pet - basically anything fluffy, we'd love to see your pictures & stories! Leave ONLY the POST URL here and grab the Fluffy Friday badge at Meow Diaries. Any unrelated links will be deleted.

Blogspot Blogs



Wordpress Blogs



0 comments:

Post a Comment