Daisy the Curly Cat

Daisy the Curly Cat


Our Outdoor Funhouse!

Posted: 29 Dec 2010 01:00 AM PST

My Grandma got Harley and me this extra-fun Outdoor Funhouse for Christmas! At first I was just a little bit skerred.
Then I explored all around and figured everything out and I decided that I LOVE it!
Harley could not believe his eyeballs. He hardly ever goes Outside.
Harley decided he is not ready for Outdoor time yet, so he went back Inside after just a couple of minutes.
I went back out again, right away! It got sunny out, so I relaxed in the sun for a while. My Mommeh put a little blanket in my Funhouse, so it is even funnerer!
Thanks, Grandma! I love my Outdoor Funhouse! Here is a movie of me enjoying my Funhouse in the sunshines.


To see the movie bigger, click here to watch directly on YouTube!

0 comments:

Post a Comment