BTB: How not to sell a bridle...

BTB: How not to sell a bridle...

Link to Behind the Bit

How not to sell a bridle...

Posted: 12 Feb 2011 12:53 PM PST

A bad photo can make a stunning model look goofy, and I guess the same goes for horses. I know I have photos of Harv where the angle just wasn't right and his head looks huge.

These horses look pretty homely. I'm guessing these horses are NOT ugly at all, but what wretched camera work! These are head shots to sell the bridle, and we're not talking about cheap strapwork here. The dressage bridle at the bottom cost almost $350--and judging from the bridle path it's a gaited horse of some sort. What a disservice to the product and the animal. My other gripe is that the bridles are not properly adjusted on a couple of the horses. No. Sale.

0 comments:

Post a Comment