BTB: New T-shirt: whaddya think?

BTB: New T-shirt: whaddya think?

Link to Behind the Bit

New T-shirt: whaddya think?

Posted: 22 Feb 2011 12:31 PM PST

behindthebit.spreadshirt.com
 I'm t-shirt obsessed these days -- lots of folks buying the dressage arena love shirt, and it makes me so happy!  I'm making some shirt designs too, also at no commission. The artwork and text incurs a fee which explains the price differences.

Here's a design I just did. I have a quirky sense of humor, so these shirts will be a "niche market" at best :-). The last line was tough -- others considered are:
  • No dough
  • No money
  • Empty pockets
  • Empty wallet
It's cheap at least, under $15. I have a few other designs up too, but this one is the most original as these things go.

Comments, and of course shirt logo ideas continue to be welcome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment