Daisy the Curly Cat

Daisy the Curly Cat


Today I am SEVEN! Years.

Posted: 10 Feb 2011 01:00 AM PST

Today is my birthday! Since my Mommeh does not work on Wednesdays, we celebrated yesterday. Here is what I got to do:

I started off the day in my Outdoor Funhouse. It was sunny and warm and I rolled all around on the bricks. Harley does not enjoy the Funhouse so he just watched me from inside.
Then I opened my present. It was a Skinneez chicken! I never realized chickens have strings for legs. You will note that this chicken is Sans Rembourrage. This means it has no guts.
Then I got some of my very most favorite treats, freeze-dried chicken livers. Hooray! I been thinking, maybe this is some of the Rembourrage from my Skinneez chicken.
Next, I rolled all around in some catnip.
And finally I played with my new chicken toy in a box. It was the best day, ever!
Even though my Mommeh feels wistful that I am already seven, I think I will enjoy being seven. Years.

0 comments:

Post a Comment