Daisy the Curly Cat

Daisy the Curly Cat


My Heart Almost Burst with Happiness!

Posted: 24 Feb 2011 01:00 AM PST

Just when I thought I was the luckiest kitty in the universe, I got this package from Skeezix for my 7th birthday. Here I am waiting to open it up!
And LOOK what I got! The very most amazing mixed-media portrait of.... ME! My curly heart almost burst with happiness when I saw it. And it even made my Mommeh's eyes leak a little bit when she saw it. It is so beautiful, I can hardly believe it. Can you see my curly whiskers and the little freckle in my eye?
And all around the painting are special images from my life. Here are some sea monkeys which remind me of my experiments raising sea monkeys. The sea monkeys are deaded, but I still have their memory.
And here is Mr. Shrill! The music is from the Bicycle Built for Two song which reminds me of the most romantic music video that Skeezix made for me.
And this is the lizard picture I drew for my Daisy's Tall Tales story!
Do you see Harley? For once, I am bigger than him!
My Mommeh's eyes leaked a little when she saw the portrait. You can see more fabulous portraits at Crazy Cat Lady Art. I have always thought those portraits were so amazing, I cannot believe I have one of my very own. Skeezix, I would like to thank you from the bottom of my curly heart. XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX.

0 comments:

Post a Comment