My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan Cat Goma Blog

Kuma Neutered Surgery, Update!

Posted: 17 Feb 2011 02:00 PM PST

Kuma was successfully neutered today! yey! He is also feline Leukemia and Aids negative!! Thanks God!! I was worried that if Kuma had either one of them, I could have passed that on to Goma! SO I was super worry. He also had Rabies shot and another deworming shot. It looks like everything is checked out, he is in great shape and he is ready to go! Kuma was walking funny but now he is up to full speed chasing Goma and playing with toys! I think he recovered from the surgery already! He doesn't even need elizabeth collar thingy, the vet told me he doesn't need one. I don't see him licking the area at all so I guess he is ok with that!! It is amazing how energetic and full of life Kuma is!! Very very strong man cat he is!


0 comments:

Post a Comment