My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan Cat Goma Blog

Japan finds: Gourmet Cat Cafe

Posted: 25 Feb 2011 05:54 AM PST

I have a privilege to visit Cat Cafe when I visited Japan few years ago. Ever since I am obsessed with the idea of Cat Cafe...I think it is great to drink a cup of coffee and mingle with kitties! When I was in the Cat Cafe, the menu was fairly simple, few drinks and snacks but I heard some Cat Cafe in Japan are stepping up with food selection...  For example "Neko No Mahou"(Cat's magic) in Nagoya, their Cat Cafe serves gourmet pizza, pasta, salad, desert etc... This is like any other restaurant in Japan! Imagine having a great meal with fluffy kitties??? I wish I can open a Cat Cafe in the US...that will be fantastic!!
Gourmet Pasta, Pizza, Salad, Desert, Drinks(alcohol bevarage optional) for two.
This is one of the desert. Looks yummy!!
Cat playing room, you can mingle with kitties here.
A view of the dining room.
"Purin-chan" No1 idol of this store.


0 comments:

Post a Comment