Your Daily Cute: “My Bed Doesn't Belong Here!” plus 1 more

Your Daily Cute: “My Bed Doesn't Belong Here!” plus 1 more

Link to Your Daily Cute

My Bed Doesn't Belong Here!

Posted: 24 Feb 2011 09:05 PM PST

Bugsy likes to sleep on one particular chair, so his mom decided to put a cat bed on it to keep it from getting too cat-hairy. Bugsy does not approve, and takes matters into his own paws...Isn't this video adorable? You can see more cute pictures and videos of Bugsy over at Cute's friend Max the Quilt Cat's blog!


Kittens in Bowls

Posted: 24 Feb 2011 05:30 AM PST

Cats like to get in stuff. That's no secret. And especially stuff that shouldn't technically be theirs. Like potties, baskets and vases.And bowls, too.Lots of crazy kittens and lots of bowls. "Why?" you ask? "Why not," I say! I hope this is some kind of gameshow -- it's brilliant!Note from Cute: Sorry the post is up late today! Totally slipped my mind last night to do one. Have been dealing with


0 comments:

Post a Comment