BTB: Not happy with your look in breeches? It could be worse...

BTB: Not happy with your look in breeches? It could be worse...

Link to Behind the Bit

Not happy with your look in breeches? It could be worse...

Posted: 25 Feb 2011 11:50 AM PST

D'anton Leather (www.dantonleather.com)
You could be wearing a "bodysuit with glitter." These clothes are gorgeous in their own right, and you can see tons more of this amazing leatherwork at the D'anton Leather web site. A lot of it is lambskin and I imagine the rest of it is lycra. I love the western world's pizazz. And, for the woman who has zero body fat, the look is pretty dramatic/eye-catching. But talk about unforgiving! I am grateful that dressage does not require me (or anyone) to wear a bodysuit.  I am thankful that in dressage there a no sequins...

Another thing I love about the western riding look is the hat, though. Personally I'm not a fan of top hats or bowlers, and helmets just look better. Cowboy hats look good on everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment