Daisy the Curly Cat

Daisy the Curly Cat


My Pretty Pink Pill

Posted: 17 Feb 2011 03:20 AM PST

This stuff is called Cosequin Feline. I like it because it is a pretty pink color. My Mommeh was noticing that I don't play as much as usual, and I spend a lot of time on my heated cat pad. Since Devon Rex kittehs can be prone to hip dysplasia, my Mommeh decided to try some Cosequin to keep my joints healthy.
I get this sprinkled on my foods, and it tastes a little bit delicious.
It has been about a month, and I definitely play and jump and run around more now! My Mommeh says I act like a little maniac sometimes.
I like this picture because, even though I have a squishy belleh, when I stretch out to jump, it goes away! See how trim I look? Maybe it is not a squishy belleh, maybe it is just some extra material so I can stretch out long. Yeah, that must be it!

ps: Check out this story about the Top 40 Cat Care Blogs. My bloggie is listed as one of the Top 9 Cat Bloggers! I feel proud and happy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment