Meow Diaries

Meow Diaries


Fluffy Friday #60 - Sleepy Cats *

Posted: 25 Feb 2011 02:18 PM PST


Help me Master, I'm choking!
Smiley

Phoebe under the coffee table

LOL don't worry, Phoebe is okay. She just looks like she's choking when she's sound asleep. My cats sleep at the same time, more or less. If one is sleeping, the other two will surely follow suit. Sometimes they sleep together but usually it's each in their own spot. So adorable!
Smiley

Benji on the sofa

Chubbs on my day-bed

I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend. Happy Fluffy Friday!





Share your fluffy friends with us every Friday! Whether it's a favourite stuffed toy or an adorable pet - basically anything fluffy, we'd love to see your pictures & stories! Leave ONLY the POST URL here and grab the Fluffy Friday badge at Meow Diaries. Any unrelated links will be deleted.

Blogspot Blogs



Wordpress Blogs



0 comments:

Post a Comment