My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan Cat Goma Blog

Dyson Animal Vacuum DC25 Review—New Ball Vacuum For Animal Lovers

Posted: 09 Feb 2011 12:27 PM PST

I have been looking for a good vacuum for pet hair for a while. Well who hasn't if you are multiple animal owner?? I tried show vac®, hand held sweeper, upright vacuum... they all worked just okay. I was starting to get really frustrated... I don't have a patient and time to clean the house with those vacuums because it takes forever to clean. Kneeling down with Shop Vac® was very hard too... So, I asked around the good pet hair vacuum and found this Dyson Animal DC25 so I decided to give it a try. A result?? We used my whole house as a test field! Watch this short video to find out!



3 reasons why I really like Dyson Animal vacuum: 
  1. All Dyson uprights are certified asthma and allergy friendly™(I have a Asthma and my husband has Allergy).
  2. DC25 Animal has washable filters and no bags to buy, so there are no extra costs.
  3. All Dyson uprights come with a five year warranty.
DC25 Animal is available at the manufacturer's suggested retail price of $549.99.
To learn more about Dyson Animal DC25, visit Dyson home page.

Do you have any great products, tips for cleaning pet hairs? Let us know at our Communiteh section!


0 comments:

Post a Comment