BTB: Never mind the balance exercise (barn envy)

BTB: Never mind the balance exercise (barn envy)

Link to Behind the Bit

Never mind the balance exercise (barn envy)

Posted: 18 Feb 2011 01:29 PM PST

 There are many practical, educational reasons to watch this Beth Baumert video -- for starters, there is the horse, the exercise, and the rider's seat and position. But  I watched this video several times with no thought about learning a thing. How wonderful to hear the cicadas and the birds!  I can practically feel a warm breeze on my arm as I watch this ride. Beth rides in silence, and I know she is experiencing the spiritual feeling of solitary riding.  What a joy it must be to ride on that beautiful farm and to be allowed to school on the lawn :-). The horse is also my favorite shade of chestnut. Watch and enjoy!



0 comments:

Post a Comment