Daisy the Curly Cat

Daisy the Curly Cat


I'm a Beautiful Faerie!

Posted: 11 Feb 2011 01:00 AM PST

I think this is my most wonderful and fabulous outfit of all time! Do you see the beautiful ribbons, and all the colors of the rainbow? And since I have colorful wings, I must be a magical Faerie. This means I can grant wishes!
If you believe, it will be true!
Take my paw, and reach for your dreams! I hope it works!
I also want to take a moment to thank you all for your birthday wishes for me. You made my birthday the very happiest day, ever. I am a lucky cat to have such kind friends.

My Birthday Got Even Better!

Posted: 10 Feb 2011 06:17 PM PST

Just when I thought my birthday could not possibly get any better, look what I got! The most beautiful bouquet in the world from the most fabulous Mancat in the world - Skeezix!
I can hardly believe my eyes. There are roses and daisies and PINK flowers! I am the very luckiest curly cat in the entire universe.
Thank you ever so much, Skeezix. You made my day extra-special. XOXOXOXOXOXOX!

0 comments:

Post a Comment