Behind the Bit

Behind the Bit


Dressage in blue: My equine wish list

Posted: 19 Nov 2009 01:55 PM PST


Blue roan QH sold
on Equine.com
I have always loved blue roans. A few years ago I saw a blue roan 2 year old Friesian/TB cross for sale -- it was as if the horse had been bred just for me. He was tall, and he looked like a very typey thoroughbred. He shared the same sire as Harvey (High Tribute); and to top it off, he was a striking blue roan, the kind that looks truly blue. Unfortunately he was in Washington state, and I already had two horses.

Anyhoo -- I am always on a quest for a nice true blue roan. Here are some blue roans who are doing dressage (or something like it).

100% Quarter Horse? That's what they say...



RPSI blue or bay roan mare, sold :-(





Grand Prix Morgan Caduceus Herod
(photo from amandajohnson.com)


Nokota Horse owned by Jill Murray, Coatesville, PA
clipped from www.nokotahorse.org

image

Cody


blog it

0 comments:

Post a Comment