My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan cat "Goma"

Happy Thanks Giving Day!!

Posted: 27 Nov 2009 03:22 PM PST

Happy thanks giving everyone!! I hope everyone is having a great Thanks giving weekend!! We cooked 11Lb turkey last night, I am soooo full right now... Anyway, I must thank everyone for loving Goma and visiting us everyday! You guys make everything so much fun for me! Thank you! Monday is the perfect day to announce the winner of the Hepper pod!! If you haven't got a chance to enter the contest please do now!! SACHIE: Goma is is for us, it is too big for you to eat!
GOMA: Omg~! you is selfish! you tell me it's good to share!!
SACHIE: but all the spices and butter we put on it would not be good for you...
GOMA: You meanz!! ME WANT TURKEYZ NOW!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gomastore is having a special black Friday sale too! All Shirts are $4 off and mugs are $3 off!! Just enter ZAZZLEFRIDAY when you check out!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment