Puppy on a Roomba

Puppy on a Roomba


Happy Thanksgivings!

Posted: 26 Nov 2009 04:00 AM PST

Mommy says today is Turkey Thanksgivings Day. That means I am supposed to tell my floppy turkey* the things that I am thanksful for. So here I go, but first let me look around and make sure the Molly doesn't see. She would tease me if she saw me talking to a floppy bird.

floppy dog toy

I am thanksful for my Mommy and Daddy who gives me lots of belly rubs. Belly rubs means that they loves me.

corgi belly rub

I am thanksful for my Grandmommys. Grandmommys always brings kisses. Plus they taste good, so I kiss them back.  I'm a lucky little dog with no tail. I has two Grandmommys and two Granddaddys!

grandmommy

I am thanksful for the Wiener Cousins who sometimes puppy sit me, but I don't let them sits on me for long. I'm also thanksful for Uncle Kirk, Aunt Susan, and Dog Friend Donna, who let me and the Molly stay at their houses sometimes.

wiener dogs

I am extra thanksful for the Molly, who takes care of me and teaches me to be a good little dog with no tail, even though she has been sick. She is my bestest friend.

Molly

I am thanksful for my toy basket because it always gives me neat things like my floppy turkey*.

corgi toys

I am thanksful for my garden, because that is where the earthworms live.

corgi garden

Finally, I am thanksful for all of you who are reading this! Happy Turkey Thanksgiving Day!

*actually a floppy ostrich, but whatever.


0 comments:

Post a Comment