Daisy the Curly Cat

Daisy the Curly Cat


Photo Hunters: Birds

Posted: 21 Nov 2009 01:00 AM PST

The Photo Hunters theme this week is birds! I am a little bit lucky to live in south Florida, because there are many, many strange birds in my own back yard. I like to sit in the window and watch them.
This bird is called a Great White Heron. I think he is fishing. Probably only skinny fish will be able to fit down his neck. Maybe some worms, too.
These big things are called Wood Storks. This is how babies are delivered.
This one is a Great Blue Heron. I think he might be the same as the white one. Only blue.
These are a bunch of Muscovy ducks. They poop on my patio.
These are a couple of Ibis. I like their curved beaks. I hope you enjoyed learning about birds.
ps: Harley is a finalist in Catster's World's Coolest Cat Competition! To check out all of the finalists and vote for your favorite, go HERE! Harley is a finalist in the Stretch & Yawn category and the Funny Face category. If you can't decide, maybe you could vote for the Funny Face one so the votes are not split up. Thanks!


0 comments:

Post a Comment