Daisy the Curly Cat

Daisy the Curly Cat


Gone Fishing!

Posted: 17 Nov 2009 01:00 AM PST

You are not going to BELIEVE this, but I found a toy that is BETTER than the Cat Dancer. It is this FISHING POLE toy that my Mommeh got from the cat show a few weeks ago. And fishing is very MANLY!
I am NOT ALLOWED to play with this toy by MYSELF, because I get too WILD with it. Here is where I first CAPTURED the bait.
I will NEVER let go, not matter WHAT happens!
Sometimes I try to PULL the fishing pole right OUT of my Mommeh's HAND! I am very STRONG you know. See how I BENT the pole?
TWISTING all around like a SWORDFISH is a good tactic to get the bait FREE!
NOTHING can make me RELEASE the bait. Maybe that is why I am NOT ALLOWED to play with the fishing pole by MYSELF!
Wait a minute... am I the FISHERMAN or the FISH?

0 comments:

Post a Comment