My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan cat "Goma"

Goma Friends Spotlight Part 2! Bhu

Posted: 17 Nov 2009 06:23 AM PST

A while ago, I came up with an idea of interviewing some of Goma's friends to know more about them. First one was Sweet Praline this time I would like to interview a good friend Bhu!

1:What is your name?
My name is Buddha, but mai mom and pop callz me Bhu 'cuz they iz lazy.

2:How old are you?
Me was bornz October 17, 1997, so me iz twelve (12).

3:What do you do for living?
House security

4:What are your special skills?
Furrrst is mai speshul skill of bug reconnaisence and removal. Second is mai speshul purring skills, which iz purrity intense (sez mai mom). Third is mai ability to put maiself betweenz mai mom and pop when they getz together. They iz just plannin' to pet me anyway! Fourth, me is not influenced by the 'nip. At all! Which makes me purrrfect spy kitteh! Fifth, me gives belleh for rubs . . . willingly and enthusiastically!

5:Are you worry about something lately?
Not really. Me has good life.

6:Have anyone told you you look like somebody famous?
Mai mom and pop always sez me looks like George Clooney. Me sez, George is not furry enough! Watchu think???

7:Are you shy or social?
Me is sophisti-cat-ed, which means knowing when to be whichever.

8: Do you listen to others?
Always. Listen, but not believe!

9:Do you gamble?
Never. Always jumping into territory already explored.

10:What is your favorite and least favorite things in the world?
Faves include mai mom, Tender Liver & Chicken Feast, ear and neck scritches, belleh rubs, when mai mom sings to me (except when she sings "Here Come the Jets," which kinda scares me a little).

11: What is your ideal girl-friend/boy-friend like?
Furst, Goma and GJ iz ideal mancat furrends. They iz cool an' smart! Girlfriends is very fluffy and full o puurrrrrrsonality. Me has favfurrites, laik Sweet Praline, Maggy, Annabelle & Zuzu, but there is othurs whose beauty and intgellijuns me respects and enjoys. In all relationships, me wants "true" and "real." Mai mom taught me that.

12: If you have a middle name, what it could be?
Mai middle name is Feline, but if me could has another one it would be "Peace."


0 comments:

Post a Comment