Puppy on a Roomba

Puppy on a Roomba


I’m a Birthday Little Dog With no Tail!

Posted: 27 Nov 2009 03:00 AM PST

I'm not a puppy on a roomba anymore! Today, I'm a doggie on a roomba! I turned one years old today! I was borned in Iowa on Turkey Thanksgivings Day last year.

Mommy and Daddy gave me a party for my birthday!

corgi birthday party

They made me a special doggie cake. Do you want the recipe? Mommy wouldn't let me eats the candle though.

Dog birthday cake

Then I wore my special hat and waited for my birthday toys.

Dog birthday hat

I gots a noisemaker with Kong stuffing on it, but Mommy wouldn't let me keeps it after I licked it clean.

corgi birthday hat

And I gots a toughy carrot ropy toy. This is dog friend Amy. She came to my party. Her head doesn't show because she is tall and I'm just a little dog with no tail.

carrot dog toy

I already put good shreds in the toughy toy and decorated the carpet with it. it was a very happy little dog with no tail birthday!


0 comments:

Post a Comment