Meow Diaries

Meow Diaries


What Big Cat Are You? **

Posted: 20 Nov 2009 08:07 PM PST


Have you ever wondered what type of big cat that's lurking beneath you? I have, especially with 3 fluffy cats in da house so I took this Blogthings quiz and here is my result! What do you think?
ihikhik

You Are a Snow Leopard


You have learned that you must rely on yourself, and yourself alone, to live a happy life. - Oh so true! If I want anything done right, I have to do it myself. ketukmeje

You understand the world better than most people you know. You are very perceptive and intuitive. - I see what others might neglect, things that are small are the most meaningful to me.

You need lots of space to think. If you don't get the space you need, you're likely to bite someone's head off. - I need my space sometimes so back off!

Because you are so thoughtful and solitary, people find you to be intense and mysterious. You're even seen as intimidating. - Some people dare not approach me but I'm already used to it and if you approach me once and I like what I see, you're my friend for life!
peluk




Uh-Oh, Benji is in BIG Trouble!

Posted: 20 Nov 2009 03:26 AM PST


I need a
vacation and I need it NOW!

Today,
Benji peed on my very expensive, very hard-to-clean massage chair and it breaks my heart to see him do that! Contrary to what some might perceive, taking care of three very active and fluffy cats is no simple feat. Besides worrying about their health, food and overall well-being, there is also the matter of making sure they don't pee anywhere their heart desire, which was what Benji did today! Smileys

So now he's locked up inside the kitty condo as punishment!
Chubbs, being the big brother will always keep Benji company when the latter is punished. See the picture?

I'm sorry Master, let me out!

Do you see why I am in dire need of a holiday now? A short simple one will do for me; I ain't fussy! I just need to get away from my home and my kids and enjoy a little RnR time to myself so I can rejuvenate and come home fresh and ready to fend for my kids again. Smileys

I guess it's time for me to shop for
Cheap Holidays online and I'm starting with ULookUBook. This site offers thousands of cheap holidays, discount hotels and last minute flights to bargain holiday destinations worldwide. I love that the choices are plenty and the prices reasonable. If you're fickle like me, worry not for this site also provides great travel guides with detailed tourist information on the most popular holiday countries and resorts to help you narrow down your holiday choice. Truly, it's a great site to visit for those of you in need of a short or a long break!
Smileys

So a mini holiday is exactly what I need right now; a wonderful
pick-me-up vacation to refresh my weary soul so I'd come home to my fluffy kitties all smiley once more. Meanwhile, Benji is still in big trouble for messing up my massage chair and inside the kitty condo he shall remain! Master is mad with Benji today, naughty boy!
takbole

-FC Scoreboard points for my first THREE commenters-


LADY JAVA
MONICA
ANE

0 comments:

Post a Comment