Meow Diaries

Meow Diaries


Purr-Facts (1) **

Posted: 29 Nov 2009 01:30 AM PST


It's time for a Purr-Facts post today and I found some really amazing ones, which I'd like to share with other cat lovers out there. I love finding out cool cat facts and I gotta say they do come in handy for me as a cat owner and lover. So I hope you'll enjoy my new Purr-Facts segment here at
Meow Diaries, which I will turn into a regular posting slot from now on! Smileys

What do you think of this fluffy white kitty by the way? Oh my!
Smileys


Did You Know?
Cats spend 30% of their waking hours grooming themselves.
95% of all cat owners admit they talk to their cats. (
Guilty as charged!) ihikhik
People who own pets live longer, have less stress, and have fewer heart attacks. (
This is great to know) gelakguling
Your cat loves you and can "read" your moods. If you're sad or under stress, you may also notice a difference in your cat's behavior.
Cats knead with their paws when they're happy. (Benji
always does this to B and NOT me!) Smileys
Give your cat a quality scratching post to deter her from scratching your furniture. Still scratching? Try putting lemon scent or orange scent on the area. Cats hate these smells. (
Another great TIP to salvage what's left of my furniture!)

Source: Cat Scans



0 comments:

Post a Comment