Meow Diaries

Meow Diaries


Adam Lambert Totally Rocks!

Posted: 24 Nov 2009 06:40 AM PST



I wanna go see ADAM LAMBERT in concert woo hoo! Now how or when is a whole other issue but after falling in LIKE with him over last season's American Idol, I know watching Adam perform would make for amazing entertainment! Smileys


Check out his Entertainment Weekly cover! I concur - AL is definitely the most exciting AI contestant we've seen in years and I know his concert is one I would most love to watch right now! Doesn't he have a superstar smile by the way?
ihikhik


Okay enough swooning over Adam and for those concert-going peeps out there, listen up for I have found the perfect site for you to book all your concert tickets online! A Cheap Seat is a professional ticket broker with access to many events across the US. The good people at A Cheap Seat negotiate great prices on many tickets; allowing them to pass on those savings to buyers, who in turn will save plenty when it comes to great seats for premium sports events, concerts and theater performances.

Just browse through the huge ticket inventory here for all your ticket needs including Electric Factory Tickets, Jersey Boys Tickets, Hammerstein Ballroom Tickets and so much more! I hear the customer service is awesome too and the friendly online ticket brokers will be online to ensure you get the best seats to premium events without having to wait on hold or stand in line.tepuktangan

It all sounds awesome and oh so convenient and I wish we had something like this here. Then, when and if Adam comes to town; I can be assured of having the best seat in the stadium when he wows us with his spectacular performance! Go Adam Go!
Smileys

-FC Scoreboard points for my first THREE commenters-


LADY JAVA
MONICA
GAGAY

0 comments:

Post a Comment