Puppy on a Roomba

Puppy on a Roomba


Mommy Found an OpenSky!

Posted: 19 Nov 2009 03:00 AM PST

Opensky beauty and fashion tech

My Mommy has her very own bloggies at Beauty and Fashion Tech, Girl Gloss, and Holiday Makeup about cosmetics. That is a fancy word for the funny face paints that Mommy likes. I would like face paints too, but I'm just a little dog with no tail and Mommy won't let me wear makeup. She wasn't very happy that time I ate her lip gloss either.

Anyway, Mommy joined a shoppings site called OpenSky as a shopkeeper! OpenSky connects shoppers with experts and the products they love and use.  At OpenSky, expert "shopkeepers" recommend and stock their favorite items—items that they can stand behind because they truly love and highly recommend them. I’m so exciteds that my Mommy is an expert!

I looked and I didn't see any shops for little dogs with no tails, but there are lots of neat shops on gardening, and I am an avid gardener dog with my very own earthworm farms! I also saw food and cooking shops there, and everyone knows that little dogs with no tails really like to eat!

Just to be sure that his post isn't all about Mommy, and because little dogs with no tails don't share very well, and that includes sharing bloggy spaces, here is a picture of me with one of my own garden earthworm farms. Maybe Mommy will buys me and the earthworms some garden toys for it from OpenSky.

Open Sky Dog

Anyhoo, Please come and check out Mommy's shop and the other shops at OpenSky. You can find Mommy's shop here: Beauty and Fashion Tech on OpenSky.


0 comments:

Post a Comment