Meow Diaries

Meow Diaries


9th Adgitize Payment! **

Posted: 26 Nov 2009 02:02 AM PST


MEOW! Before I start my post, I just wanna say thanks to all
Meow Diaries fans out there! And just to recap what this blog is about, this third blog of mine is all about
Freelance copywriter Mariuca working from home and my three adorable fluffy cats. So if you see me writing about other stuff aside from my cats, that just means it's Master's time to post about whatever takes my fancy then okay? ihikhik

Today, I want to share my
Adgitize earnings with you at Meow Diaries since I'm advertising my cat blog on the Adgi network this month. As you already know by now, I am a huge Adgi fan and ever since I joined late last year, Adgi has done nothing but bring traffic my way and I also enjoy a neat tidy sum at the end of every month, for all my hard work with Adgi. If you want to read more on how Adgi works and Adgi Pays you can read my two other posts here and here. tepuktangan

The thing with Adgi is that you can't simply have your widget up and do nothing about it, then expect and hope for great results at the end of the month. Just like any other advertising programs out there, effort is KEY! So if you wanna start reaping the benefits of
Adgitizing your blog, start WORKING for it! For me, this is what I do to make myself seen and heard on Adgitize.

1. I post DAILY. (This is to ensure I enjoy my 100 daily article points from Adgitize)

2. I click on Adgitize Ads DAILY. (As an advertiser, I only have to click 51 cards as opposed to 100 cards daily)

3. I mingle and have fun with other Adgitize members by getting to know their blogs. (Drop and run is an everyday affair most of us are accustomed to but I do stop to share my thoughts on posts that catch my interest)
Smileys

Don't forget to promote your membership at Adgitize too and by promoting, I do not mean SPAMMING at other people's blogs. Be creative in the way you promote your membership and soon, you too will be on your way to earning BIG BUCKS with Adgitize. Not to mention the TRAFFIC you will receive as well.
gelakguling

So here are my earnings for October and if you fancy riding the money and traffic train with Adgi, start Adgitizing your blog! Have fun with me on the coolest blog advertising program today! Smileys



0 comments:

Post a Comment