My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan cat "Goma"

Indroducing Goma's New Friends(well...That's What He Thinks)

Posted: 29 Nov 2009 11:10 AM PST

SACHIE: Goma...if you stare at them like that they will be intimidated. Just relax!
GOMA: Be quietz!! they don like you!!
SACHIE: What? what do you mean!?
GOMA: Oh!! see they run awayz!! You is bad go to your own roomz!!
SACHIE: :-(
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is just a friendly remindar that Hepper luvs Goma Giveaway is ending today at midnight! If you haven't enter please do!! We are announcing the winner tomorrow Monday!!


A House Design For Cats! "The Cat House" In Japan!!

Posted: 29 Nov 2009 05:02 PM PST

I am officially obsessed with those cat houses in Japan... many of you already know, I introduced ultimate cat house from Asahi Kasei before. But this house called "The Cats' House" is even more extreme! The owner of this house built this fully customized house for their 16 cats and 5 dogs!! The house is so interesting that even Animal Planet came to interview them in Japan! I especially enjoyed their photo and videos on their site...it is really any cat lover's dream house!! I wish Goma can have a house like this someday!!
There are 3 holes in the wall where cats freely in and out through them.
This is the secret tunnel for cats.The ultimate cat walk!!
There are even some maintinance opening where humans can come in and clean their cat walks.
This is cat only room!The biggest scratching post I have ever seen!!

That's it! I am moving back to Japan now! Are you ready Goma? lol. I hope this post inspire cats lover all over the states!! Be sure to check out the cats' house for more extreme pictures and videos!! Baizai cat lovers.


0 comments:

Post a Comment