BTB: Padre Part II: Will the next Breyer horse model have a neck ribbon?

BTB: Padre Part II: Will the next Breyer horse model have a neck ribbon?

Link to Behind the Bit

Padre Part II: Will the next Breyer horse model have a neck ribbon?

Posted: 14 Oct 2010 05:57 PM PDT

I dream of a neck ribbon for Riley. This picture pretty much captures the essence of that dream, doesn't it? It's just perfect, and it brought tears to my eyes.

Looking at this photo, I can see the next Breyer model now!!!!


Patti's reflections on Devon...
I am proud that my unconventional Dressage horse and I were able to show many people that you can achieve your goals on any type of horse by working hard and following the training pyramid.

I also need to thank the people who have supported Padre' and I through our Dressage journey.
  • Jerry and Sandi Grossi who own Wayfarer Farm where Padre' and I train
  • Andre' Huefler my amazing trainer without whom I could not achieve my goals
  • My friends, parents and students who all came to Madison to see us
  • Our sponsors; Horse and Pony Tack and Acorn Insurance and Swan Studios for providing the video we submitted to Steffen. 
Dressage is seen as an individual sport but without a great support team you can only get so far.

0 comments:

Post a Comment