BTB: Riley and me, the video

BTB: Riley and me, the video

Link to Behind the Bit

Riley and me, the video

Posted: 22 Oct 2010 01:48 PM PDT

I my second post-Devon ride, Riley was a little pokey. Bob was on hand to video - footage to last for all Eternity and for all of  the Internet masses.  The pressure was on. I was hell bent on getting a lot of movement.

Problem is, I meant his movement.  Not mine.



Movin' and a shakin'
This is the bad habit that emerges -- or worsens --  when I'm trying to create energy. It's called the jelly belly. It's called rider working harder than horse. It's called Settle Down Up There! Riley doesn't look half bad, although I think he'd appreciate a little steadier hand.  I know what I need to do. Tighten that core! Lengthen that leg. Steady with the outside rein!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment