BTB: Peter Atkins and Henny at WEG: The helmetcam!

BTB: Peter Atkins and Henny at WEG: The helmetcam!

Link to Behind the Bit

Peter Atkins and Henny at WEG: The helmetcam!

Posted: 20 Oct 2010 01:16 PM PDT

Peter Atkins has published his helmetcam video of the WEG cross country course, riding his Selle Francais, Henny (Henry Jota Hampton). Amazing footage -- with a little blip at 10:50 minutes that stopped my heart:





I believe they placed 24th overall?

Bob and I support this Peter and Henny -- Bob just loves Henny, and he admires Peter's obvious regard for his horse. I even created my own cell ringtone from the audio of the Rolex helmetcam ride. For our monthly membership donation to RunHennyRun, we get a special version of this video, with stop action and commentary from Peter. It is both fascinating and educational. You can support Peter and Henny too, at http://www.runhennyrun.com/.

0 comments:

Post a Comment